Studying in Canada

Canadian Study VisaMore than 130,000 students come to study in Canada every year and many more come to Canada to learn English or French. International students can apply to attend school, university or college in Canada and once accepted onto a course of study, can apply for a temporary study permit.

Before you can apply for a study permit, you must have been accepted at a recognized school, university or college in Canada. B.M.G. has relationships with a number of colleges throughout Canada to assist you with your college application.

Amongst the qualifying criteria for a study permit, you be able to prove that you have enough money to pay for your tuition fees, living expenses and return transportation for yourself and your family members who come to Canada with you.

Your spouse or common-law partner will be eligible to apply for an open work permit based on your study permit and your dependent children (aged 6-18) will receive study permits to allow them to attend school.

Post Graduate Work Permit

Upon receipt of your study permit, you will be permitted to work immediately upon arrival in Canada. Whilst study you may work up to 20 hours per week during regular academic sessions and full-time during holiday periods.

For further information concerning study permits please e-mail B.M.G. at or complete our Evaluation Worksheet. | Digital Marketing | Copyright Claims